Sunday, May 20, 2007

Way to Long

I HAVE to quit letting too much time pass before posting here. I really do miss it when I don't. Silly I know, but I do. I have no idea who reads this, if anyone, but since it matters to me, well it's important .
I still haven't had a chance to scan the layouts I've done this month, but I can assure you it's on the top of my list of things to do tomorrow! I've even been to another crop since I posted last - yes that makes 2 in one month!!!! OMG!!! LOL I'd had forgotten just how much fun they can be, especially when the ones you go to are attended by old friends, not to mention the new ones you meet along the way.

The big news is I now have pictures of my grandson. I'll post a picture of that cutie before I go to bed so all can see what a doll he is. I was so excited when I got to hold him that I honestly didn't want to put him down. Of course that was until I smelled a dirty diaper in the making and promptly handed him over to dad! Now that was the best part of the whole visit!!! LOL

I cleaned my studio today in anticipation of much playing this week - and next - due to some very happy news I got this weekend. My neighbor who happens to be my age quit her job and will be staying home as of one week from tomorrow. Turns out she loves to scrapbook and has done a few books herself. She fell over when she walked into my studio and couldn't want to get in here to play - especially after I showed her all my dog and cat stuff I've made to sell on etsy. It's going to be so much fun having Jane around this summer...the dogs can play (she has 3 HUGE dogs that the boys love to play with) while we catch some rays, we can create in the studio when it gets to hot to be outside, go shopping, catch a movie together, talk kids and grandkids, just plain have a great time. I can't wait :)

Until tomorrow -

No comments: