Monday, May 21, 2007



Here he is...Jerob Wayne Addison. He was born Jan. 29th in Vezencia Italy and hit stateside for the first time May 9th. His dad got out of the Army and returned home to make a new life for his family.
Jerob is named after my husband Jerry (his mom is my step-daughter and Jerry's only daughter) and a step-father that died many years ago. Adriane wanted to honor both the men in her life that raised her and hit upon combining thier names. Wayne is a family name and is the middle name of Adriane's grandfather and father. Needless to say Jerry was one very proud grandpa when he was told about his namesake and smiled for days. :)

I love little babies. I love the way they smile, the way they smell after a bath, the way their eyes explore the world, the way their little hands grab onto yours with such strength. I just wish little babies never grew up, but then again that wouldn't be much fun now would it? LOL

Until tomorrow -

2 comments:

marsha said...

Awww .... he IS a cutie! And what a lovely name so full of meaning!

marsha said...

Hi Kathy, I hope everything's ok as I haven't heard from you for quite awhile now. Did you receive all my convos on Etsy?