Wednesday, May 30, 2007

It's a Small World



Pictured is Kansas my little Yorkie. I have 2, Kansas and Rascal, and I LOVE taking pictures of them and working on their scrapbook :) Yes, they have their own scrapbook! I have pictures of them on a table in the foyer which greets our guests as they arrive. I have this very picture cut down into a small round frame on my desk that I got a Hobby Lobby. I love it when they put frames on sale, which they do often I might add. This frame has some bling to it and has a faux collar around the glass. The buckle has the bling on it and has a small charm that hangs from the side.

Anyway, on to the title. I quite frequently order stamps and supplies online and get to meet quite a variet of shopkeepers. Once in while a connection is made and a friendship is started. That's what happened with Jackie at Alteredpages.com and now we are great midnight chatting/email buddies :)

Well it happened again tonight. I had placed an order with
www.firecrackerdesignsbypamela.com/index.html a few weeks ago and sent her a check. She got it today and discovered I was in Huntsville, a place she has been to and who has family still here! Pamela is coming to town next week and we've made plans to connect and have lunch. I'm so excited!! She sounds like such a terrific person and we have so much in common, including coming from military families. Of course that's not to uncommon around this area with the Arsenal here .

I'm working on a sympathy card tonight for my brother-in-law who lost his mother Sunday morning. It brought back all kinds of memories for me, as I'm sure it did my sister. She's so strong though and such a rock. With all that Karen does it just amazes me how much she gets accomplished each day. It's just amazing.

Well back to card making - more tomorrow I promise and I'll have pictures of cards and scrapbook pages!

Until then....
Kathy

3 comments:

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

What a cutie pie! - Teresa

marsha said...

I'm so sorry for brother-in-law's loss.

PS: Did you get all my convos? Pls reply as I'm trying to get hold of you.

Thanks...

Moodylark said...

Found a link to your blog, like the
title and your cutie Yorkie. We
have one male Yorkie as well, Hannibal. Forgot how green Kansas
is, S. CA surely isn't. Make
more art! ;-)