Tuesday, December 4, 2007

New cards











This week has really seen a variety of card making, whether I liked it or not. I always feel so sad when I'm making sympathy cards, only because I feel the hurt the receiver is feeling.
The first card is my brothers late birthday card - real late birthday card. His 51st, or is it 52ND?, birthday was Saturday Dec. 1st and I feel awful he didn't get it in time. I'm just now getting enough strength to last all day without feeling like I'm dying. The inside of the card says in Dog years...you're dead ;) I'm also sending him a gushy card, but didn't have it done in time for picture taking. I'll try to post it in the next day or two.

The last picture is of a sympathy card I made for my daughter's fiancee. He recently lost his father and I was very sad to learn of it. Loosing a parent is not easy, no matter how old you are at the time. I also made one for his mother, but neglected to take a picture of it.

The second picture is of one of my sample Christmas cards. Since I'm so late in getting them done, (but then again what year aren't I?) I made a smart decision yesterday. I'm only going to make them for family and friends. The cards Jerry exchanges at work, well those are going to be box cards this year -with the exception of our close friends.


I have so much to do, rather to make, but my muse is definitely on Christmas vacation. I'm hoping hoping hoping she turns up here real soon as I really need to get busy. I have to mail the majority of the things I have in mind, and I'm running out of time!

Until next time.....

No comments: