Friday, February 22, 2008

A Busy Girl

I finally got my act together and did some swap cards - way before they were due! Now to remember to put the postage in the envelopes before I send them off ;)

Here's the run down and before I forget, all swaps are at Split Coast Stampers.

This was a card I sent to my Little Sister over at Split Coast Stampers. It's a real neat program they run every three months. You are paired off with someone for three months and get to spoil someone as their Big Sister, and answer stamping questions etc. if they should come up. You can also be a Little Sister at the same time and get spoiled while you are spoiling someone else.

Another card I did for my Little Sister. I filled each of them with small embellishments that would fit inside.

The last card I did for her this month. We are only required to send 2 cards a month, but I forgot how to count ;)

This card was a thank you swap I participated in. I also used this stamp set and layout as a sympathy card not to long ago. This Stampin Up set is real versatile.

This is a card from the Cuddlebug swap I'm in and loved the way it turned out. The Cuddlebug is a machine that either cuts images or embosses cards and cardstock. One of the embossing plates I had was a birthday one, so stamped the cake stand and layered it on top of black strip of cardstock that was layered on top of the embossed card. I loved the black and red combination. I think it turned out real well.

No comments: