Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Beautiful Journey









This beautiful album was featured in a class I signed up for at my LSS. I didn't make the class because it involved 4 hours, but got the kit instead and worked on it at home. It took time as I just did a page or two a day, until yesterday. My muse was screaming so I stayed in my studio all day and evening and finished it right before I went to bed.
I'm really happy with it and can't wait to start filling it. I didn't follow the instructions to the T and made minor adjustments or replacement items along the way. I tend to do that with projects that have explict instructions :) LOL
Hope you enjoy it! And if you would like a copy of the instructions let me know and I'll email it to you. The base of the album is a 9x9 three ring binfer type album with tabbed matboards inside. You can use just about any line you want to decorate it but the pictures in the instructions would give you the layouts.


Oh....and this one is for ME! :)

No comments: