Monday, April 30, 2007

Here's another project I've been working on and finally finished! It's a coupon holder, or at least that's what I'm going to use it for. It's an accordion file folder and is kit from K and Company. It's from the new Hannah collection and is awesome. It was so much fun to make.
The front has small beads dangling from the ribbon and continues on to the inside of the flap. On the very top of the folder I spelled out the word coupons in embellished letters and have my name spelled out with the same type of letters on the inside. The difference is the letters are mounted on metal circles (as they are on the outside top of the folder) and then mounted on PAPER CLIPS! They totally rock. I'll post a picture of them here in a few.
I decorated each of the dividing slots and added tags to each of them so I would know which divider held what kind of coupons.
I can't wait to use this - wait a minute....what am I saying!!!???? That means a trip to the grocery store!! ACK Nope, I think I can wait a while to use this little goodies. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: